1.Gold melting furnace is suitable for melting: platinum, palladium gold, gold, silver, copper, steel, gold powder, sand, silver powder, silver mud, tin slag, stainless steel, aluminum and other high melting point metals for melting.
2. Single melting metal amount 1-2KG, single melting time 1-3 minutes.
3. The highest furnace temperature can reach 1500-2000 degrees.
High-frequency and high-current flows into a heating coil(usually made of copper tube)that is wound into a ring or other shape,thereby generating a strong magnetic flux with a momentary change in the coil,and placing a heated object such as metal in the coil.The magnetic flux will penetrate the entire heated object.In the direction of the opposite direction of the heating current inside the heated object,a large eddy current will be generated.Due to the resistance of the heated object,a lot of heat will be generated.The temperature of the object itself rises rapidly,reaching the purpose of heating or smelting. To protect the machine body from being overheated, a water pump is needed to ensure the water recycling to cool the machine and prolong its working life.
1. Compact small size, covering less than one square meter;
2. Installation, operation is very simple, user can learn immediately;
3. Fast heating speed, reduce surface oxidation;
4. Environmental protection, less pollution, minimum loss of melting,
5. Full protection: equipped with alarm devices such as over-pressure, over-current, heat input, water shortage, etc., and automatic control and protection.
|Model||Power||Melting capacity for different materials|
|Iron, steel||Gold, silver, copper||Alluminium|
|GP-15||5KW||0.5KG||2 KG||0.5 KG|
|GP-25||8KW||1 KG||4 KG||1 KG|